8th Annual Lions International Kite Fest - Don’t miss one of the best day’s out in the family calendar-it’s free! The Parksville Lions International Kite Fest, now in it’s eighth year, is an extraordinary kite flying fiesta that celebrates the art of the kite.
At a beautiful Parksville’s beach, kite flyers from all persuasions will be gracing the skies with their colourful creations.
- Witness the acrobatic talent of our Head Lining kite fliers.
- Highest number of kites on a single line
- Largest Kite flown
- Kite building for children
- Ground displays
- Teddy Bear drop at 12pm Saturday and Sunday
- Sunday awards ceremony
- Shop or snack at one of the various vendors on site
Parksville Curling Club, Parksville Community Park Parksville, British Columbia View Map